1. Winkelman, Introduction: Evidence for entheogen use in prehistory and world religions. Journal of Psychedelic Studies, 2019.
2. Passie et al., The pharmacology of psilocybin. Addict Biol, 2002.
3. Hirschfeld & Schmidt, Dose–response relationships of psilocybin-induced subjective experiences in humans. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 2021.
4. Blei et al., Simultaneous Production of Psilocybin and a Cocktail of β-Carboline Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors in "Magic" Mushrooms. Chemistry (Weinheim an der Bergstrasse, Germany), 2020.
5. Studerus et al., Acute, subacute and long-term subjective effects of psilocybin in healthy humans: a pooled analysis of experimental studies. J Psychopharmacol, 2011.
6. Hillebrand, Olszewski & Sedefov, Hallucinogenic mushrooms: An emerging trend case study. 2006, EMCDDA.
7. van Amsterdam, Opperhuizen & van den Brink, Harm potential of magic mushroom use: a review. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol, 2011. 59(3): p. 423-9.
8. Johnson, Richards & Griffiths, Human hallucinogen research: guidelines for safety. Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England), 2008.
9. Zhuk et al., Research on acute toxicity and the behavioral effects of methanolic extract from psilocybin mushrooms and psilocin in mice. Toxins (Basel), 2015.
10. Gable, Comparison of acute lethal toxicity of commonly abused psychoactive substances. Addiction, 2004. 99(6): p. 686-96.
11. Hasler et al., Acute psychological and physiological effects of psilocybin in healthy humans: a double-blind, placebo-controlled dose-effect study. Psychopharmacology (Berl), 2004.
12. Johnson et al., The abuse potential of medical psilocybin according to the 8 factors of the Controlled Substances Act. Neuropharmacology, 2018.
13. Isbell et al., Cross tolerance between LSD and psilocybin. Psychopharmacologia, 1961.
14. PsychonautWiki. Psilocybin. 2022; Tilgjengelig fra: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psilocybin
15. Johansen & Krebs, Psychedelics not linked to mental health problems or suicidal behavior: a population study. J Psychopharmacol, 2015.
16. Halpern, Lerner & Passie, A Review of Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) and an Exploratory Study of Subjects Claiming Symptoms of HPPD. Curr Top Behav Neurosci, 2018.
17. Nichols, Psychedelics. Pharmacological reviews, 2016.
18. Martinotti et al., Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder: Etiology, Clinical Features, and Therapeutic Perspectives. Brain Sciences, 2018.
19. throwaway_naut, WARNING: LSD + Lithium = disaster, på Reddit. 2013. Tilgjengelig fra: https://www.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/17wn82/warning_lsd_lithium_disaster/
20. Beyaz et al., Seizures associated with low-dose tramadol for chronic pain treatment. Anesthesia, essays and researches, 2016. 10(2): p. 376-378.
21. Gable, Risk assessment of ritual use of oral dimethyltryptamine (DMT) and harmala alkaloids. Addiction, 2007. 102(1): p. 24-34.
22. Christiansen, Rasmussen & Høiland, The content of Psilocybin in Norwegian Psilocybe semilanceata. Planta Med, 1981.
23. Erowid. Psilocybin, Psilocin, and Magic Mushroom Dosage. 2016; Available from: https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_...
24. Nichols & Frescas, Improvements to the Synthesis of Psilocybin and a Facile Method for Preparing the O-Acetyl Prodrug of Psilocin. Synthesis, 1999.
25. Ernst & Pittler, Efficacy of ginger for nausea and vomiting: a systematic review of randomized clinical trials. Br J Anaesth, 2000.
26. Madsen et al., Psychedelic effects of psilocybin correlate with serotonin 2A receptor occupancy and plasma psilocin levels. Neuropsychopharmacology, 2019.
27. Barrett et al., Psilocybin acutely alters the functional connectivity of the claustrum with brain networks that support perception, memory, and attention. NeuroImage, 2020. 218: p. 116980.
28. Carhart-Harris et al., Neural correlates of the psychedelic state as determined by fMRI studies with psilocybin. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2012.
29. Erowid. Psilocybin Mushrooms: Effects. 2016; Available from: https://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_...
30. Erritzoe et al., Recreational use of psychedelics is associated with elevated personality trait openness: Exploration of associations with brain serotonin markers. J Psychopharmacol, 2019.
31. Gashi, Sandberg & Pedersen, Making "bad trips" good: How users of psychedelics narratively transform challenging trips into valuable experiences. International Journal of Drug Policy, 2021.
32. Bauer, B.E., Wood Lover Paralysis: An Unsolved Mystery, in Psychedelic Science Review. 2018.